Friday, June 11, 2010

Conair 245RR Mini 1200 Watt Dryer, Red


Rating :

Price on Jun 11, 2010 20:49:18 : $21.99
Offer Price : $21.99
Availability : Usually ships in 24 hours






Conair 245RR Mini 1200 Watt Dryer, Red Features

  • 1200 watts of power and tourmaline ceramic technology
  • 2 heat/speed settings
  • Deluxe travel pouch, concentrator and diffuser included
  • Tourmaline Ceramic¿ technology
  • Deluxe travel pouch, Concentrator & Diffuser included
  • Dual voltage
  • UL listed


Conair 245RR Mini 1200 Watt Dryer, Red Overviews

Big style from a small source! Our Mighty Mini Styler™ has all the features of the big guys, including 1200 watts of power and Tourmaline Ceramic™ technology. And it comes with a deluxe travel pouch for on-the-go styling.



Related Products



Customer Review


At last, a really small hair dryer that does the job. I bought this little gem to put in my limited suitcase space, and now I use it all the time at home as well. It is powerful but oh so lightweight (10 oz.) which is a plus for us arthritis sufferers. It is about 6"x6" without the attachments and 8" in circumference at it's thickest point. Works so well, makes you wonder why in the world other hair dryers have to be so huge and heavy and cumbersome. A great product and a great price as well.

Awesome for travel! - Minyuette -
Worked in China, I needed to use a prong adapter but otherwise it didn't let me down. No overheating and no burning smells.

A handy little hairdryer - Emma - MA, USA
I don't usually blow-dry my hair, so I bought this product only to keep around for those occasional times when I really need a hairdryer. It's compact and sturdy and comes with a nice storage bag, so it works well for my purposes, but it's probably on the small side for everyday use.



Bonnet Hair Dryer

0 comments:

Post a Comment