Friday, September 10, 2010

Conair Sd6is 1875 Watt Ion Shine Styler Hair Dryer with Three Attachments, Silver/black


Rating :

Price on Sep 10, 2010 16:10:13 : $29.99
Offer Price : $19.99
Availability : Usually ships in 1-2 business days






Conair Sd6is 1875 Watt Ion Shine Styler Hair Dryer with Three Attachments, Silver/black Features

  • Two heat/speed settings
  • Thermal styling brush and two comb attachments
  • Hinged filter
  • Cool shot button locks style in place
  • Dual voltage


Conair Sd6is 1875 Watt Ion Shine Styler Hair Dryer with Three Attachments, Silver/black Overviews

The ion shine 1875-watt styler features a double port ionic delivery system that locks your favorite hair style into place. with 2 heat and 2 speed settings and a hinged filter, any style is your style. with convenient dual voltage for your worldwide travels and a shape and size that makes it easily packed, you can take this dryer anywhere. the thermal styling brush and 2 comb attachments and cool shot option locks your style in place.



Related Products



Customer Review


Between us, my daughter and I have owned 3 or 4 of these. They are fast, light-weight and not too noisy (considering how powerful they are) but the big drawback is that the combs don't last long; once the first tooth falls out, others follow rapidly. Replacement combs are not available through the Conair site. My daughter, who has very thick, curly hair, has burned out at least one of these dryers but I have never had that problem, and my hair is medium-thick and wavy. It really bugs me that I will have to buy a new hairdryer just to get the combs. Oh, and in my opinion the brush is so soft, it's totally useless. If it weren't for the comb and brush problem, I'd give this 5 stars.

Not What I Hoped For - Cynthia Brokenshire -
I am have researching hair dryer stylers. I purchased this item from Sears and thought it would work. I used the brush attachment which kept falling off. I thought it was defective but I saw no chips in the frame of the attachment. It did not dry well and even after styling it was still frizzy. I used Herbal Essense anti-frizz leave in cream no mousse though. I guess it depends what type of hair you have (ie. thick hair vs. thin hair). I would recommend you buy this styler from a walk-in store so if it doesn't work for you you can return it without having to pay return shipping. I also noticed this styler is available at CVS, Walgreens and Harmons. I have tried other stylers and still have not found the right one for me.

Blowdryer for Curly Hair - ML - Canada
Excellent blowdryer for curly hair. Snap on brush attachment and straightens hair with ease.



Tags : Mockingjay Lego Mindstorms Bonnet Hair Dryer Glycolic Acid Peel Solano Hair Dryer

0 comments:

Post a Comment