Saturday, May 8, 2010

Hairware Portable Dryer Bonnet


Rating :

Price on May 08, 2010 14:15:59 : $14.50
Offer Price : $7.75
Availability : Usually ships in 1-2 business days






Hairware Portable Dryer Bonnet Features

  • Great for heat activated treatments, conditioners, hot oils
  • Made of head resistant nylon
  • Build-in holes inside the cap that circulates the heat around entire hair area


Hairware Portable Dryer Bonnet Overviews

Convert your hairdryer into a professional hairdrying system. Great for heat activated treatments, conditioners, hot oils,rollers, etc. Durable black nylon is machine washable. Excellent for travel.



Related Products



Customer Review


I have only used this once so far, and it did what I wanted it to. I'm not using this as a hairdryer, but as a means to add heat to conditioning treatments. I had no problems fitting the elastic over my hairdryer (and I have a regular sized Platform, ionic dryer). The air flow IS very hot as mentioned by another review! I had to turn my dryer on the lowest setting for both heat and air flow, otherwise my head was cooking. One thing I wasn't too thrilled with, is it seems like you get the best air flow and heat right where the air connects to the bonnet. (Which I suppose is a no brainer.) But, I don't feel like I got as much heat towards the front of my head. This wasn't a huge issue, because I clipped my hair in a bun at the nape of my neck. But I thought it was worth mentioning.

All in all, I'm satisfied with the product. I love that it's affordable and would repurchase again. A solid 3-star product that giving 4 stars to for: price, free shipping and good customer service.

I was disappointed - Phil T. -
the plastic heats up too much, it burns my skin. I would recommend a better quality one.



Conair Hair Dryer Wall Mounted Hair Dryer

0 comments:

Post a Comment